The following are the agreed arrangements for the fixtures lost this weekend.
They are currently subject to officials being available, and of course the British Horseracing Authority (BHA) clearing racing in Britain to re-commence. However at the current time the following is the intention:
- Cambridge University at Cottenham (9 Feb) - Abandoned
- South Dorset at Milborne St Andrew (9 Feb) - Abandoned
- Albrighton & Woodland (North) at Chaddesley Corbett (10 Feb) - postponed until Saturday 23 February
- Percy at Alnwick (10 Feb) - Abandoned
- Sinnington at Duncombe Park (10 Feb) - postponed until Sunday 17 February
- Vine & Craven at Barbury Racecourse (10 Feb) - postponed until Saturday 23 February
- Western at Wadebridge (10 Feb) - postponed until Saturday 16 February
Commiserations to all, especially those forced to abandon completely. However, thanks to all Areas for their positive approach in trying to find solutions and compromises to suit everyone. This will be key in the coming weeks, which could be very trying for the sport.