There are a wealth of people working behind the scene in Point-to-Pointing; this section should explain the structure on which the sport is based and the roles of the various bodies and organisations associated with it, such as:
- The Point-to-Point Racing Company Ltd.
- The Point-to-Point Authority (PPA)
- The British Horseracing Authority (BHA)
- The Point-to-Point Secretaries Association (PPSA)
- Master of Foxhounds Association (MFHA)
- Point-to-Point Owners & Riders Association (PPORA)
- Pony Racing Authority (PRA)
- Thoroughbred Breeders Association (TBA)
- National and Area Race Sponsors
As well as these, this section has contact details for the Photographers and Video Producers who contribute to this website in order to help support Point-to-pointing, as well as providing other links of interest to Point-to-Point enthusiasts.